PREFABRICATED METAL RECREATIONAL BUILDINGS
Titan Steel has been involved in creating reliable solutions for communities for several years. We have conducted ample research into the gaps in the market and aim to fill them with solutions that people have been looking for. Our prefabricated sports buildings fill one such market need. Sports buildings and complexes are essential to any community. However, they are also extremely expensive. Add to this the fact that a single brick-and-mortar structure, created for a specific sport, may not be ideal for another sport. This limits the possibilities of sports structures that can be set up on a limited budget.
With our metal sports complexes, there is no such issue. A single structure can be used for multiple sports events without any trouble. The metal recreational buildings are easy to install and they are available in a variety of sizes that you can choose from. You can also order a custom size.
Our prefabricated sports buildings are the affordable, scalable solution you need. Call us today at 1-888-807-6006 to get a free quote.
HIGH QUALITY PRE-ENGINEERED RECREATIONAL BUILDINGS
Titan Steel’s prefabricated sports buildings offer advantages in ease and flexibility that conventional solutions do not. Our robust steel structures allow you to host numerous sporting events in a single space. Our teams of highly skilled professionals work with you at each step of the process so that both sides are clear on expectations, ensuring that our customers receive what they asked for. Moreover, additional space can be added horizontally or vertically without pulling down the existing structure.
Titan Steel’s structures incorporate an obstruction-free zone on the main ground, surrounded by all facilities required by a sports complex. You can start with a fully-functional complex, or you can add facilities such as a ticketing area and locker rooms as your operation expands.
- The maintenance required by our prefabricated sports buildings is minimal compared to traditional sports complexes, bringing down your recurring costs.
- The paneling of the structure is strong. It keeps dust and other nuisances like insects out of the complex, and offers optimum light in the field.
- You don’t need a team of highly trained professionals to set up the structure. A small group of people who can follow the instructions provided can easily install the sports complex.
- Each structure is braced according to the state of the installation site. This ensures maximum safety and resilience of the structure.
- The paneling included in our sports complexes is quite thick, and adds an insulation effect to keep energy costs down.
- The costs of our metal recreational buildings are highly competitive.
- Our teams will assess your needs and discuss them with you in detail before planning and constructing the structure.
- The comprehensive customization options offer flexibility, and allow people to pay only for what they get.